Friday, August 29, 2008

Prayer Day

"Always be joyful. Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus."
1 Thessalonians 5:16

Today, as we spend another great morning together, let's make it a day of thanks...

Thank God for this computer you are using to read this
Thank God for another day of breath
Thank God for your health (no matter what shape you're in)
Thank God for the Internet Campus
Thank God for His forgiveness
Thank God for prayer
Thank God for your neighbors
Thank God for this planet

Thanks God for sending His Son.

He loves you so incredibly much...let's spend our quiet time praising Him for what He's done in our lives...

See you online this weekend,
Pastor Brian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to thank god for everthing I have.. I have a beautiful healthy 3 year old daughter and God who loves us both. I thank you god for my job for my life thank you God!!!!!!!!I pray that everbody thanks him!!!